Concept Map Link Broke

Having problems with IHMC CmapTools? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapTools, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
debraeardley

Concept Map Link Broke

Post by debraeardley »

Not sure what happened but my concept map link broke. This happened just after I updated a couple hyperlinks. This is concerning because the concept map is used around the country by nurse educators who need to access with the new semester starting this week.
I'm using a MacBook Pro. Not sure the version of the cmap tools. But to say the link was working just fine before I made edits to a couple hyperlinks. I added a screen shot of the message I get when attempting to open up the map.

https://cmapscloud.ihmc.us/viewer/cmap/ ... B2ZD-BVSF0
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Re: Concept Map Link Broke

Post by cmapadmin »

Can you go into Cmap Cloud and open the Cmap with the editor?
debraeardley

Post by debraeardley »

No. I tried several times...
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Post by cmapadmin »

When was the last time you recall it was working? We can restore it from our backups.
debraeardley

Post by debraeardley »

The last time it was working was the morning of my original post here. Or the day prior to. It stopped working after I updated a couple hyperlinks. I was so bummed cuz the concept map is being used around the country by nurse educators. Thanks for your help. I will donate to this program.
cmapadmin
Site Admin

Post by cmapadmin »

We've restored it from our backup system. Please check to see if its ok.
debraeardley

Post by debraeardley »

Wow! Thank you, thank you! It's working as it should.