Problem downloading CMAP Server

Having problems with IHMC CmapServer? Think you have found a bug? Let us know!
Forum rules
Before you post a problem or bug, please be sure you have included the version number of IHMC CmapServer, the operating system and version, the amount of RAM, and any other information that allows us to be able to replicate the problem you are having. (i.e. what were you doing when the problem occur? were you running another program (application) by the time you have the problem?)
Robert42

Problem downloading CMAP Server

Post by Robert42 »

I´m trying to download the installation file(s) for the CMAP server. Every time i try i get an incomplete file since the transfer is interrupted. The resulting file is never the same size and always to small :-) How do I do to get the files?
acanas

Re: Problem downloading CMAP Server

Post by acanas »

Downloads take place from an external, high-speed site. Any chance you can try from another computer/internet connection?
Robert42

Post by Robert42 »

I tried from three different computers. I don't think it's our university network since there wasn't any similar problem with other downloads. After about 30 tries I succeded but the next minute i got the same problem when i tried the AdminTool-file. Probably some problem with the external server. I saw in the forum that others also had gotten incomplete files when they downloaded the CMAP Tools. At least my problems are solved now and the server is installed :-).
acanas

Post by acanas »

We'll look into it, thanks.